ViziMag Contest Rules
1. Eligibility: The ViziMag Contests (“Contest” or “Contests”) are open to all Vizi365 Affiliates 18 years of age or older, in the United States and in good standing during the entire Contest Period (defined below) and at the time the prizes are awarded. A Vizi365 Affiliate is an individual who has executed a Vizi365 Affiliate Application and Agreement that has been accepted by Vizi365 and is in effect throughout the Contest Period. Prior to submitting a photograph for a ViziMag Contest, Affiliates must register with Vizi365 and obtain an Affiliate number. Contests are void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws/regulations apply.
2. Entries: An Affiliate may submit a maximum of one (1) digital photograph via the website per day. All photographs submitted must be owned by the Affiliate or the Affiliate must have the owner’s permission to submit the photograph to the ViziMag Contest. In Vizi365’s sole and absolute discretion, proof of ownership or permission to submit a photograph may be required from an Affiliate.
Each photograph will receive a unique photo ID number. All submitted photographs must have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi and be smaller than 30 MB. Photographs may not include any weapons, obscenity, sexually explicit images, third-party intellectual property (such as company logos), content that conveys a message of hatred or similar unacceptable and inappropriate material. Pictures that are of low-quality (blurred, cropped or otherwise incomplete) will not be accepted. Photographs may be tagged with any number of prepared or self-developed tags. Photographs that are submitted to a ViziSparkles Contest (themed), must include the tag of the theme of the month. If any individuals are included in the photo, the Affiliate must have written permission to use the individual’s or individuals’ likeness.
Upon submission, each photograph will be accepted or rejected. Vizi365 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with the contest rules, even after the entry is submitted and approved on the competition website.
All photos, whether they win in a Contest or not, will also be posted in ViziStock to be sold as individual images. Royalties for photographs that are sold from ViziStock will be paid if and when individual photos are purchased. An Affiliate may request that his or her photograph(s) be removed from ViziStock, or that his or her photograph(s) not be submitted to ViziStock. This can be done by sending a message to Admin via the Affiliate Back Office or by sending an email to email@example.com.
No purchase of any kind is necessary.
3. Winners: Winning photos will be selected by a panel of judges whose decisions are final on all matters related to the Contests from among all eligible entries during the month following each Contest Period. Winners need not be present to win. Winning photographs will be published in one of two ViziMags and the winning Contestant(s) will receive $20 for each winning photograph unless their photo is chosen to be the first page of a ViziMag, in which case, the winning Contestant will receive $365. Contestants shall be entitled to no further compensation from the sale of ViziMags.
4. Contest Dates: The Contests start on the first day of each calendar month and end on the last day of the month (the “Contest Period). All entries must be received by Vizi365 no later than midnight Eastern Standard Time on the last day of each Contest Period. Vizi365 is not responsible for lost, late, mishandled, missing, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, damaged, postage-due mail, email or facsimile transmissions. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned, but owners of rejected pictures will be notified.
5. Value of Prizes: The total value of all prizes during each Contest Period is $1690. Prizes are not transferable, and no substitutions are allowed. Taxes on the prizes are the responsibility of the prize winners. Entrants must meet eligibility requirements. Vizi365's determinations and decisions are final on all matters relating to the Contests. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed. By entering, winners consent to the use of their names and likenesses for publicity and promotional purposes by Vizi365, without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Proof of eligibility and release from liability may be required of the winner(s), and if required, must be received by Vizi365 within 30 days after the date of the request or the prize will be forfeited.
6. Liability: Vizi365 shall not be responsible or liable for damages, losses, or injury resulting from entering the Contests or from acceptance or use of any prize. Vizi365’s aggregate liability in connection with the sweepstakes shall in no event exceed the combined estimated value of the prizes for a single Contest Period. By entering the Contests, participants expressly agree to these rules and the decisions of Vizi365.
List of winners: Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Winners will be notified by email. For a list of winners, please see the list of ViziStars on Vizi365.com following each Contest.